Data management and analysis form an integral component in decision-making. The presence of a wide range of data-bases, collection and analysis techniques form a gateway for conducting systematic research that is helpful to consumers, businesses and organizations.
In the course of this training, you will learn different statistical techniques, including mobil data collection ODK's, the application areas of each technique, setting up various analyses and how to interpret the results.
By the end of the seminar, you will gain the ability to master different data importation, management and summary techniques with SPSS, confidently interpret your outputs through well structured reports, conduct in-depth investigations, create forecasts through predictive analysis, graphically display results and export output across various platforms.
• DataClave observes ALL MOH regulations on trainings and conferences;
• We do not cancel our events after confirmations;
• All prices are net of tax PER WEEK;
• Our venues and dates are flexible;
• All events run for two weeks; with the option for attendance in either WEEK or both;
• The courses can be modelled for inhouse set-ups.