In Kenya, performance contracting has been a strong force in not only enhancing service delivery but also refocusing the mind set of service away from a culture of inward looking towards a culture of business as focused on customer and results. Since the inception of the reform, there has been a tremendous growth in infrastructure and clear evidence of improvement in public service delivery.
This program will enable the attendees to understand the role of performance contracting, definition of performance targets, performance reporting structure, remedial actions taken to improve performance and the rewards and sanctions to motivate better results.
This event is for all Public Sector; Private Sector and NGO staff and all who desire to grow & appreciate the concept of performance contracting.
The course is highly recommended to but not limited to the following: Project Managers; Finance Managers (CFOs; Chief Accountants); Accountants; Non-finance managers; Human Resource Managers; Branch Departmental heads; Performance data managers; Report supervisors; consultants; Revenue Managers; Board members& CEOs.
The course is highly recommended to all interested professionals.
• DataClave observes ALL MOH regulations on trainings and conferences.
• We do not cancel our events after confirmations.
• All prices are net of tax PER WEEK.
• Our venues and dates are flexible.
• All events run for two weeks; with the option for attendance in either WEEK or both.
• The courses can be modelled for inhouse set-ups.