To measure success and report on results, project management professionals create monitoring and evaluation systems. Such systems make it possible to decipher what worked and what did not work. They also foster learning from experience and improve program and project performance.
This is a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation course that covers the principles and practices of for results-based monitoring and evaluation for the entire project life cycle. The participants will benefit from the latest monitoring and evaluation thinking and practices including the results and participatory approaches.
This event is for all Public Sector; Private Sector and NGO staff and all who desire to grow & enhance their project management skills with a focus on monitoring and evaluation.
The course is highly recommended to but not limited to; Monitoring and evaluation specialists, project coordinators, program managers, independent evaluators, and donor staff appraising ad evaluating projects and programs.
The course is essentially recommended to all interested professionals.
• DataClave observes ALL MOH regulations on trainings and conferences.
• We do not cancel our events after confirmations.
• All prices are net of tax PER WEEK.
• Our venues and dates are flexible.
• All events run for two weeks; with the option for attendance in either WEEK or both.
• The courses can be modelled for inhouse set-ups.