Would you know if fraud was occurring in your organization now? Do you have any automated fraud detection techniques? If fraud is suspected, do you have a clearly defined approach for managing the investigation? If you have answered NO to any of these questions, you are not alone and DataClave is here to help you switch that answer to a YES!
Managing ICT fraud risk differs from other risks as these intentional misconducts are specifically designed to evade detection. This training seeks to shift organizations’ mindset to realizing the importance of addressing fraud risks strategically and move away from being reactive, to adopting a proactive approach.
This event is designed and recommended for all Public, Private Sector and NGO staff and all who desire to grow & enhance their knowledge in modern approaches to fraud detection, prevention and investigation.
The course is highly recommended for but not limited to: Fraud specialists, Information systems auditors, Information systems security personnel, Senior level management, Business owners, Auditors, and Members of fraud teams.
The course is essentially recommended to ALL Interested professionals.
• DataClave observes ALL MOH regulations on trainings and conferences.
• We do not cancel our events after confirmations.
• All prices are net of tax PER WEEK.
• Our venues and dates are flexible.
• All events run for two weeks; with the option for attendance in either WEEK or both.
• The courses can be modelled for inhouse set-ups.