The Finance Act, 2021, was assented by the president on the 29th of June 2021 and gazetted on the 30th of June 2021.The act has brought a raft of amendments to various taxes and duties. Of the Acts affected by these changes include the Income Tax Act, The Value-Added Act, the Excise Duty Act, just to mention a few.
The training will dive deep in allowing a detailed analysis of the changes proposed by the Act.
This event is designed and recommended for all Public Sector; Private Sector and NGO staff and all who are keen to have an up-to-date understanding of taxes to ensure compliance.
The course is essentially recommended to Any Interested professionals.
• DataClave observes ALL MOH regulations on trainings and conferences.
• We do not cancel our events after confirmations.
• All prices are net of tax PER WEEK.
• Our venues and dates are flexible.
• All events run for two weeks; with the option for attendance in either WEEK or both.
• The courses can be modelled for inhouse set-ups.